|Summary of Protections|
[ CodeSecure Technology | Download | Buy Now! ]
- Featuring CodeSecure Technology
- Protecting your registered version securely until the correct registration code is entered
- Uses state-of-art encryption algorithm to protect your registered version
- Registration code will not be valid on another computer
- Registered version of your program will run only on the computer it is created on
- Multi-layered unique protections with integration between each layer
- License file is created during creation of the registered version
- Hidden traps specially laid for crackers
- Hidden checks all over Code-Lock
- Unique patch detection code that renders your registered version unusable
- Two-way communications between your registered version and Code-Lock
- Prevents several monitoring tools from working
- Prevents dishonest buyers from getting a functional registered version
Weaknesses of Popular Protections Schemes|
|Serial/License file protections|
- The software are, in effect, versions that can be patched to become registered versions.
- Keygenerators made by crackers can be found for the software and will unlock the programs.
- Users are allowed to try the demo version of the program.
- Registered users will have to download a registered version upon registration.
- A URL might be given to the user or the registered version is sent via email.
- Vulnerable to being registered by a cracker and then distributed throughout the internet.
- The registered version will run on any computer.
Protections that mess up the import table
- All encrypted executables need to be decrypted in memory before they can execute.
- Cracker can copy the decrypted file from memory.
- Once "dumped" from memory, the cracker can do whatever he wishes.
- The file "dumped" might even be a full working program!
- Merely a hindrance to an inexperienced cracker.
- Crackers have automated tools which will reconstruct the import table!
Code-Lock Overcomes These Weaknesses|
- Code-Lock prevents the creation of the registered version without the correct registration code.
- The registration code is not valid on another computer.
- The registered version will only run on the registered user's computer.
- There is no need to download a registered version by the registered user.
- The registered version is watermarked and can be traced to the registered user.